How to take care of your jewellery
Love your jewellery!!
Elysian jewellery are handmade pieces and should be treated with care & love. Each item is a small piece of handcrafted art! It has been created by talented and skillful designers for your pleasure with the intention to look beautiful in it. For the above reasons we want to make sure that any Elysian jewellery purchased will last for years, so your pieces should be properly cleaned, repaired and stored.
Below are some tips to keep your Collection safe and sparkly:
Depending on how you treat your jewellery, determines whether their life can last years or months.
- Avoid factors that can influence the condition of your jewellery and are able to produce damage or tarnishing. Such factors are perfumes, oils, cosmetics and other chemical products.
- Avoid sweat, which causes tarnishing, by removing jewellery when exercising or any other demanding physical work.
- Always remove your jewellery before applying lotions, scent, hairsprays and other chemicals.
- Avoid saving your jewels at places with extreme humidity or heat because this may cause tarnishing. Chemicals as chlorine in swimming pools and thermal pools will accelerate tarnishing and permanently damage or discolour gold vermeil jewels and leave them looking dull.
- Semi-precious stones may vary because there are natural products and this feature gives them a distinctive character and charm which make them unique. Be extra careful with precious stones. Since many gemstones are delicate , harsh chemicals, hot water and fire should be avoided. We recommend cleaning your precious stones with a soft cloth.
- Very porous stones such as turquoise and emerald should be cleaned only with a soft, dry cloth and should not be immersed in water for too long. Do not use tissue paper or paper towels to clean gemstones as they can cause scratching. Particular care should be taken in your emeralds.
Storing your jewellery properly is also important. Store your jewellery separate from each other in order to minimize tanginge and scratching. Before storing a piece make sure to remove any excess dirt or oil by wiping it gently with a soft cloth. All of our Elysian creations come in their own beautiful suede dust bag and we highly recommend storing your pieces in the bag they are packaged in order to keep them safe and avoid daily exposure to air and sunlight which can cause oxidization. Store your jewels in a dark, cool and dry place.
If you have further questions on how to look after your jewellery please let us know and we will be happy to advise you or give you some extra tips.
Never use any abrasive materials or chemicals. Don’t use a toothbrush. Simply use a soft polishing cloth in order to keep its piece longevity. “Just treat your jewelry with care and it will treat you back with its beauty”
We’ve created our ring size charts to help you choose the perfect-fitting jewelry.For easy assistance, they are available for you to print below. If you have any questions about determining your size, our Customer Care Specialists will be glad to assist you. Please contact us at: email@example.com
Ring Size Chart
To determine your ring size, measure your finger at the end of the day when it is neither hot nor cold. Measure the finger of the hand on which you intend to wear the ring. Wrap a strip of paper around the finger, ensuring that you leave enough room to slide the ring over your knuckle. Mark the spot where the paper strip meets and use a ruler to measure the length in millimeters (mm). This is the circumference of your finger, which corresponds to EU ring sizing.
Choose your ring size based on the chart below. If you are between sizes, opt for the larger size. To determine your ring size using a ring you already own.
Find your ring size
You can find an estimation of your Ring Size, by using a string. Measure the inside diameter or the inside circumference of your finger or any ring you may already have.
Necklace size guide
Please use the image as a guide for the necklace drops. Most of our designs come with adjustable chain lengths, please see the product’s details for individual information.
If you have any queries about our jewellery and their sizes please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org